John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- What is the shortest code to convert number to text in VB.NET?
- I'm looking for an application to send faxes from VB.NET.
- Creating a standalone executable without installing other programs
- Page display error for Dynamic Help links
- Printing code 39 on A4 paper with VB.NET
- Entering a blank date in the DateTimePicker control
- Where are the Samples.vs macros?
- How do I write multiple text lines to a rich text box?
- How do I talk through the serial port using VB.NET?
- Can my application run on a computer without VS.NET installed?
- When I try to install VS.NET, I get 'internal error 2753.'
- Can I install an OS and VS on an external drive, so I can transport the drive to any PC and still ha
- Extending simple performance counter retrieval to array
- How can I get the source code of a DLL?
- Class view tree collapses every time I build my solution
- Is there a way to customize the color palette (for setting back and foreground colors on objects)?
- Teacher can't open my VS.NET beta 2 project in his newer VS.NET version
- How can I create a custom template for VS.NET that already has a GUID and some user parameters in it
- How do I create a Word object using a Web service, so it's created server-side and served to the cli
- How do I select data from a database based on my Form's radio button selections?