By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
The Atlas framework includes:
- An object model.
- Statement completion .
- Debugging to speed development processes.
- Automatic browser compatibility.
- Rich user interface controls, such as auto-complete textboxes, popup panels, animation, and drag and drop.
- Asynchronous calls to Web services.
- A network stack that simplifies server connectivity and web services access.
- A base class library that includes common features like rich string manipulation, timers, and running tasks.
- A user interface framework that allows attachment of dynamic behaviors to HTML across browsers, addressing differing scripting behaviors found with cross-browser usage.
Atlas offers the same development platform for client-based web pages that ASP.NET offers for server-based pages, with full integration of server-based services. Significant portions of application processing are moved to the client while communication with the server is maintained in the background.