How do I add myself to Debugger Users group in Visual Studio .NET 2003? The Debugger Users Group is controlled...
by the operating system, not Visual Studio .NET. Here's the steps for Windows XP. The different OSes may be a little different, but not by much.
- Right click on My Computer.
- Select Manage from the pop-up menu.
- In the Computer Management console, click on Local Users and Groups item in the tree.
- Click on the Groups folder.
- Double click on the Debugger Users Group.
- In the Debugger Users Property page, click the Add button.
- Add your login account in the "Enter object names to select" edit control.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Close the Computer Management console.
If you do not have a Debugger Users group, that means you have not installed either Visual Studio .NET or the Remote Debugging Components on that machine.
Related Q&A from Berni McCoy
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.